When we got to the studios we met our contact who handed over my goody bag, which contained a mug, wii game (slightly not that good), dvd, ITV blank pad and a photograph of the celebrities. It was at this point they told me that we would be meeting Torvill and Dean. I was so excited and this hadn't been listed in the competition. Actually I've forgotten to tell you how I won the competition. It was through Hello magazine on twitter, I had to say who my dream ice skating partner would be and of course I chose Christopher Dean, he's the best!
We watched Torvill and Dean skate a unique routine, which was totally amazing!!! then watched the celebrities do their bits.
Here are loads of pictures of the studio and my coveted meeting with Jayne and Chris, AMAZING!!
When we met them I was totally in awe, such lovely people and totally down to earth.
Jayne asked if anyone could skate and I proudly told her about my first lesson which had been on the Friday before and embarrassingly showed her the first position thing, saying that was all we learned (lies! :)) I also told her about my blisters and how I was hoping to buy my own boots. She encouraged me to carry on, and it was almost like everything in the Universe lined up. Now I know I'll never be an amazing skater but just to get it right and feel that smooth speed over the ice with a few tricks will be enough, I will be made up.
![]() |
| Me, Christine and the INCREDIBLE Torvill and Dean, still can't believe I met them! |








No comments:
Post a Comment