Ok, happy Friday bloggers!! My new skates have finally had their first outting at Altrincham ice rink ! What an amazing skate hehe. The skates were great apart from the cramp I had in the arch of my foot but that started to go after about an hour and a half. Matt and I practised doing the turns and cool step which we shall call the fish ! It felt much easier to glide on these skates as opposed to the rentals and I felt a definite improvement from last time, especially considering I've not skated since that first lesson a month or so ago! I have booked another lesson for Monday at 10am with Jane Dawson. Bit excited right now !!
Oh we also sat on the ice and then got up which helped me with my falling over fears! and what's more some people told us we looked professional and were shocked when I said we only had two go's so far !
Videos for your viewing pleasure for now, more to come!
Oh we also sat on the ice and then got up which helped me with my falling over fears! and what's more some people told us we looked professional and were shocked when I said we only had two go's so far !
Videos for your viewing pleasure for now, more to come!
No comments:
Post a Comment